Taman Negara is the world’s oldest rainforest and one of the most beauty natures on earth. Every year, attracts thousands of international and local tourists to back to nature. Explore and enjoy the magnificent of this virgin jungle that makes we proud off.
This package is suitable for busy people or traveler who has limited time to travel. In a day, discover the best parts of Taman Negara, experience trekking under the rainforest canopy, walking on the world’s longest canopy walkway, visit the aborigine (Kaum Batek) and etc.
For your convenience, we provide pick up and drop off transfer services from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre area. Check with us either you hotel is within or outside our pick-up service area.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
- All prices are included 6% Goods & Service Tax
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||1,000.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||600.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||540.00|
|6.00 am||Pickup from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur city centre only
Depart to from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara.
|9:30 am||Estimated time arrival in Taman Negara
Canopy Walkway (the world’s longest hanging bridge)
Trekking to Bukit Teresek
|12:00 pm||Lunch at floating restaurant|
|1:00 pm||Visit Orang Asli Village (settlement)
Rapid Shooting (5 major rapids towards Kuala Trenggan)
|4:00 pm||Depart from Taman Negara to Kuala Lumpur|
|7:30 pm||Estimated time arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1 Lunch in Taman Negara
- Round-trip transportation from any major hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Park Entry Permit
- Guide & Activities
- Video, Camera or Smartphone Camera License (RM5.00 per unit), Insurance Coverage.
- Pick Up and Drop Off outside Kuala Lumpur City (additional cost subject to distance from Kuala Lumpur city)
- Please bring clothes for changing after the park activities.
Day Tour Taman Negara (ex-KL)
- Reviews (1)