Hop into our 4×4 WD cruising along the picturesque rolling tea garden toward 6,666 feet above sea level, The Gunung Brinchang. Listen to our guides ‘tea talks’ while enjoying breathtaking view of the tea garden. On clear days the drive up to the highest mountain accessible by road in South East Asia, one will be blessed with the magnificent view of the surrounding area. An interpretive walk with our nature guides into the Mossy forest will reveal some of the exotic floras on earth, like the Pitcher plant, Orchids, Primitive Ferns, Spices and Medicinal Plants. A short drive down from the mountain will bring you to the Sungai Palas ‘BOH’ Tea Factory. A factory tour will be conducted before you may appreciate the many varieties of tea offered at the Tea Shop.
This package is perfect if you have limited time in Cameron Highlands. We include main attractions and activities that you can discover magnificent Cameron Highlands in your short stay before continuing your journey to other parts of Malaysia. You can either get a private van (expensive option) or express bus (cheaper option) to your next destination. To check and book bus ticket – click here
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2018
* CAMERON HIGHLANDS: Hotels/Resorts impose surcharge on selected dates throughout the year. To see the the surcharges timetable – click here.
|Accommodation||Location||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Hotel Rosa Passadena||Brinchang||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Inclusive breakfast only||230||160||142||138||79
|Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands||Tanah Rata||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Deluxe Room - inclusive breakfast||415||240|
|Hotel De'La Ferns||Tanah Rata||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Deluxe - inclusive breakfast only||286||251||233|
|Strawberry Park Resort||Tanah Rata||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Studio Room - inclusive breakfast||510||285|
|3.00 pm||Arrival in Cameron Highlands
|7.00 pm||Dinner (at your own expenses)
Free & easy
|8.45 am||Pick up from your hotel and start the Cameron Highlands Half Day Tour
Places to visit:-
Mossy Forest (Oldest Forest)
Jungle Trekking (Short trekking)
Tea Plantation & Factory Visit (Factory closed on Monday)
* Checkout at 12:00pm (please do your own early check out arrangement)
|2.00 pm||Drop off at your hotel (subject to traffic conditions)
Continue your journey to your next destination
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1-night stay
- Activities as shown in itinerary
- 1 breakfast
- Meals which are not stated in sample itinerary
- Insurance coverage
2D1N Mossy Forest Adventure (Ex-Cameron Highlands)
- Reviews (0)