Meet your nature guide at our check-in counter in Kuala Tahan. Collect your camping gears, food and drinking water, and fill up a Declaration Form for submission to the Wildlife Office. Your expedition starts once you get the approval from the Ranger.
Embark by boat to Kuala Terenggan (1hr) and from there trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8km). Setup sleeping based, shower, cook and dinner. In the morning, trekking to Kuala Keniam (8.6km) then embark by boat to Kampung Pagi (local village). From there, embark by 4WD (30min) to the trailhead, then continue with trekking (1hr30min) to Layang-Layang Waterfall. In the morning, trekking to the trailhead and embark by 4WD to Kuala Tahan.
To check the key locations – click here
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2019
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||1820.00|
|Adult (2 pax)||910.00|
|Adult (3 pax)||610.00|
|Adult (4 pax and above)||455.00|
|9.30 am||- Assembly at site office in Kuala Tahan
- Meet our Nature Guide
- Food & drinking water distributions
- Collect packed lunch
- Fill in Declaration Form (anything you bring into the jungle)
- Checking at Wildlife/Perhilitan Office (Ranger)
- Boat ride to Kuala Trenggan (1 hour)
- Optional – Canopy Walkway (ticket at your own Cost RM 5.00 per person)
- Trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8KM) – 4 hours
- Have lunch (packed) en-route.
|6.00 pm||- Arrive at cave, set up sleeping based
- Collect wood for camp fire at night and cook with guide
- Candle light dinner
- Chit chat and zzzzzzzzz.....
|7.30 am||- Jungle Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Trekking to Kuala Keniam (8.6KM) – 5 hours
- Boat ride to Kampung Pagi (local village)
|1.00 pm||Lunch (local food)|
|2.00 pm||- 4WD transfer (30 min) + trekking (1½ hour) to Layang-layang Waterfall...swimming time...
- Setup tent
- Prepare for dinner
|7.30 am||- Breakfast|
|9.00 am||Trekking back (1½ hour) + 4WD transfer (1 hour) back to Kuala Tahan
|11.30 am||Finish tour|
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 bottles (1.5L) of drinking water.
- Canned food.
- Biscuits & bread.
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping carry mat
- Camping Tent
Things you need to bring:
- 3 t-shirts.
- 3 pants.
- 1 small towel.
- 1 flip flop.
- 1 flash/torch light.
- 1 hiking bag (size 45L & above).
3D2N Inner Jungle (Kepayang Besar Cave & Layang-Layang Waterfall)
- Reviews (0)