|Availability||Everyday (Pre-Book Needed)|
|Pick Up Point (Tour Starts)||Kuala Besut Jetty, Besut, Terengganu|
|Pick Up Time||Morning (before 11.00 am)|
|Drop Off Point (Tour Ends)||Kuala Besut Jetty, Besut, Terengganu|
|Drop Off Time||8.30 am or 12.30 pm (subject to your departure time from the Island)|
Explore and enjoy the top 10 tropical islands – Perhentian Islands. Discover the magnificent marine life under the crystal clear water on your snorkelling or diving trip. Feel the breezing of the South China Sea at the white sandy beach, sit back, relax and enjoy the sun.
In 2013, CNN listed Perhentian Islands in world’s 100 best beaches. It was ranked (13) compared to other popular Islands; Tioman (21) and Langkawi (49). The islands situated 21 km off coast of Terangganu and one of the most visited places in Malaysia. Every year, thousands of local and international tourists visit Perhentian Islands. Low season in Feb, Mar and Oct meanwhile Peak Season in Jun, Jul and Aug of the year. Rooms are limited and selling fast. To secure your package, book early.
Many tourists choose to continue their journey to either Taman Negara or Cameron Highlands upon completion of their vacation in Perhentian. There is quite limited transportation options to get to the destinations. As an alternative, you can get a combined package; Perhentian Islands + Taman Negara or Cameron Highlands. The package includes transfer to the destinations.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2018
1st Feb – 30th Sep 2018 (Price per person in MYR)
|Deluxe Sea View A/C||735||505||455*||-||215|
|Family Villa A/C||805||540||450||405||215|
|Deluxe Garden A/C||660||470||430||400||215|
|Deluxe Garden Terrace A/C||595||435||405*||-||215|
|Hill View Fan||475||375||365*||-||215|
* Child price sharing with 2 adults (3yrs – 11yrs old, 12yrs and above consider adult)
*Share with extra mattress
Additional stay (Price per person in MYR)
|Deluxe Sea View A/C||300||185||160*||-||110|
|Deluxe Garden A/C||265||170||150||135||110|
|Family Villa A/C||335||205||160||140||110|
|Deluxe Garden Terrace A/C||230||150||135*||-||110|
|Hill View Fan||170||120||115*||-||110|
* Sharing with extra mattress
Additional day includes accommodation and 3 x meals only (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
|Day 1||Kuala Besut-Perhentian Island|
|Morning||Register at our operation counter in Kuala Besut Jetty
Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to the resort, Perhentian Island
|Day 2||Perhentian Island|
|Day 3||Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut|
|08:00am or 12:00pm or 04:00pm||Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty|
|08:30am or 12:30pm or 04:30pm||Estimated time arrival at Kuala Besut Jetty
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 2 nights accommodation
- 6 x meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners)
- Boat transfer to and fro
- 2 snorkeling trips include rental of mask, snorkel, lifejacket & boat guide
- Insurance coverage
- Kota Bharu airport pick up at RM35/person/way (min 2 pax)
- Marine park conservation charge at RM30.00/adult & RM15.00/child
- Upgrade snorkeling trip on Susu Dara + Rawa at RM20/person/trip (min 5 pax)
- Upgrade snorkeling trip on Redang + Lang Tengah at RM40/person/trip (min 7 pax)
- Price quoted exclude snorkeling gear deposit at RM10/person (refund on the last day)
3D2N Flora Bay Chalet, Perhentian Island Fullboard Package (ex-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- Reviews (0)