Kuala Lumpur is a capital diverse multicultural city. It reflects the city of where multi ethnic live in. You can see the different identity from foods to clothing and lifestyle of the people. The city has been transformed to a modern international city without scarifying its identity.
This tour is ideal for traveler who has has limited traveling time however wants to see most of the main attractions in Kuala Lumpur. It takes you to see the modern of Kuala Lumpur, historical part of the city and the legacy of the tradition.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||150.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||80.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||60.00|
|8.30 am||Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre
Visit Stop (15 - 20 minutes stop at each place)
- National Monument
- Chocolate Outlet
- Batik Factory
Photo Stop (5 - 10 minutes stop at each place)
- King Palace
- Merdeka Square
- Twin Tower
- Little India
|1.00 pm||Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre|
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- Round-trip transportation from any major hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Pick Up and Drop Off outside Kuala Lumpur City (additional cost subject to distance from Kuala Lumpur city)
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Reviews (0)