This package requires estimated 2 hours travel from Kuala Lumpur via the countryside roads. Kuala Selangor was the administrative center and stronghold of the Selangor Sultanate in the late 18th and early 19th century.
On arrival in Kuala Selangor, visit Bukit Melawati (Bukit Malawati Hill) to see relics of the past, including the protective walls of the fort, the palace ground, a lighthouse, royal graves, seven walls, a flat stone used for beheading offenders, a 100-step ladder, a poisonous well and several cannons pointed at the mouth of the Selangor River (Sungai Selangor).
The hill is a perfect habitat for Leaf Head Monkey. They are always looking forward for you to feeding them. In the evening, enjoy your dinner at local restaurant. Then proceed to the jetty for the boat ride to fireflies sites.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2018
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||350.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||220.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||160.00|
|3.30 pm||Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only|
|5.30 pm||Estimated time arrive in Kuala Selangor
Visit Melawati Hill
Feed Silver Leaf Head Monkey
|7.00 pm||Dinner at the Local Restaurant
Visit Fireflies Park
|9.00 pm||Depart from Kuala Selangor to Kuala Lumpur|
|11.30 pm||Estimated time arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1 Dinner at the local restaurant
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- All entrance tickets
- Activities at the Fireflies Park
Fireflies Park & Monkey Feeding Day Tour (ex-KL)
- Reviews (1)