|Availability||Everyday (Pre-Book Needed) Elephant Sanctuary & Deerland (Saturday – Thursday) and Elephant Sanctuary & Batu Caves (Friday Only)|
|Pick Up Point (Tour Starts)||Your Hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre Only|
|Pick Up Time||8.30 am|
|Drop Off Point (Tour Ends)||Your Hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre Only|
|Drop Off Time||9.00 pm|
In the morning, get ready at your hotel lobby for pick up and depart to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. It takes estimated 2 hours scenic journey through the Titiwangsa Range. Know the elephant via documentary shows at the conservation centre. Then experience feeding the elephant. If you want more, join the park rangers to bathe the elephant in the river (with additional RM30.00 per person for admission fee).
This is a combined destinations tour; the Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland or Elephant Sanctuary and Batu Cave. Please take note, from Saturday to Thursday, the tour takes you to Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland. On Friday, this tour takes you to the Elephant Sanctuary and Batu Caves.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||350.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||220.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||160.00|
|8.30 am||Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only|
|9.30 am||Saturday - Thursday: Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Deerland Park, Kuala Gandah. Then proceed to Elephant Sanctuary
Friday: Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves (the largest Hindu Temple in Malaysia) and you may climb 272 steps Then proceed to Elephant Sanctuary
|11.00 am||Estimated time arrival at Elephant Sanctuary
30 min National Geographic Video Show
|1.00 pm||Tour activities:
- Get to know the Elephant Conservation Centre
- Elephant show
- Feeding the elephant
- Baby elephant bath show by park rangers (optional - bathing the elephant)
|3.30 pm||Depart from Elephant Sanctuary to Kuala Lumpur|
|6.00 pm||Estimated time arrival Kuala Lumpur
Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1 Lunch at Elephant Sanctuary.
- Entrance tickets
- Round-trip transportation from any major hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Bathing the Elephant
- Pick Up and Drop Off outside Kuala Lumpur City (additional cost subject to distance from Kuala Lumpur city)
- Please bring extra changing cloth.
- Bathing the baby elephant with addition of RM 30.00 per person.
Elephant Sanctuary & Deerland or Batu Caves Day (ex-KL)
- Reviews (1)