Rafflesia Discovery (Start from Cameron Highlands)
This package is non-inclusive off your accommodation. Search and book your room in Cameron Highlands now!
And provide us your hotel’s name for us to arrange your pick up on your tour day.
Departure time: 9:00 am
Duration: Full day tour
Rate: RM 80.00 (adult) & RM 65.00 (child)
(Rate is exclusive of entrance fees of RM 5.00 to butterfly park)
- The journey begins with 4×4 drive to the Rafflesia site and trek in the jungle for an hour and half to view the Rafflesia flower,where you can amazed the “WORLD’S BIGGEST BLOOM”.
- On the way, a stop will be made to the “Natural Jacuzzi” where you can have a refreshing dip in the cool water and will served by natural bamboo water.
- On return, the journey continue to the Native Aborigines village (Orang Asli ). Over there, you will be mesmerized by the simple standard of living and culture of these people. A blowpipe demonstration will be conducted and an explanation on their daily lifestyle, weapons, tools, musical instruments will be made by our guide.
- A short stop for lunch will be made at Kampung Raja village (lunch is on your own).
- The journey continues with a short annotations stop at the Sungai Palas Tea Plantation (photo stop) before visiting the Oldest Tea Factory in Malaysia. Here a tour of the factory will be conducted by factory guide and enjoy a cup of tea at The “Ummph” Tea Café.
- The next destination will bring you to the butterfly and insect observation park. Here you can observe some beautiful species of butterflies including the renowned Raja Brooke and various kind of insects and snakes.
- Finally our guide will lead you to the Strawberry farm where one could see how strawberries being planted using hydroponics method. You can also savour fresh strawberries with cream & honey, fresh strawberry juice, fresh strawberry milkshake and ice – cream.
How to make a booking?
- Make a booking enquiry by fill in the Enquiry Form.
- You will receive our availability confirmation via email.
- If you confirmed to proceed, we will send an invoice.
- Methods of payment either by Cash Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer or Credit Card via PayPal
A unique plant with no leaves, no roots, and no stem. It is perhaps the largest flower in the world.
Cameron Highlands is the largest tea producer in Malaysia and among biggest tea plantation estates in Asia.
Strawberry in Cameron Highlands
The only place you can find strawberry plantation in Malaysia
Tanah Rata Cameron Highlands
Tanah Rata is the main town in Cameron Highlands