Package price: RM 350.00 + 6% GST per person
Minimum pax: 4 Adults
Compulsory for each person to have: Hiking/Trekking Bag (45L & above)
Meet your nature guide at our check-in counter in Kuala Tahan. Collect your camping gears, food and drinking water, and fill up a Declaration Form for submission to the Wildlife Office. Your expedition starts once you get the approval from the Ranger.
Embark by boat to Kuala Keniam (1.5hr) and from there trekking to Kepayang Cave (8.6km). Setup sleeping based, shower, cook and diner. In the morning, trekking to Kumbang Hide (8km). Set up sleeping based, shower, cook, dinner and observe the animal. In the morning, trekking to Kuala Terenggan (1.5km) then embark by boat to Kuala Tahan. On your way, stop by at Orang Asli settlement.
To check the key locations – click here
|9.30 am||- Assemble at Site Office in Kuala Tahan.
- Note: Please bring along your Hiking/Trekking Bag (size 45L and above).
- Meet Nature Guide
- Food & drinking water distributions
- Collect your packed lunch
- Fill in a Declaration Form (everything you bring to the jungle)
- Inspection by Ranjer at Perhilitan/Wildlife Office
- Boat ride to Kuala Sg. Keniam (1.5 hours)
- Optional – Canopy Walkway (ticket at your own cost = RM5.00 per person)
- Trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8.6KM) – 5 to 6 hours.
- Packed lunch en-route.
|6.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival at Kepayang Besar Cave
- Set up sleeping based, shower at a small river.
- Collect wood for camp fire at night and cook with Nature Guide
- Candle light dinner
- Overnight in the Cave
|7.30 am||-Jungle Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Trekking to Kumbang Hide (8KM) – 4 hours
- Quick lunch en-route (instant noodle)
|4.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival at Kumbang Hide
- Prepare for Dinner
- Overnight in the Hide
|7.30 am||- Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Trekking 1.5KM (1 hour) to Kuala Trenggan
- Boat ride to visit Orang Asli Village
- Boat ride back to Kuala Tahan
|11.30 am||Finish tour|