Package price: RM 380.00 + 6% GST per person
Minimum pax: 4 Adults
Compulsory for each person to have: Hiking/Trekking Bag (45L & above)
Meet your nature guide at our check-in counter in Kuala Tahan. Collect your camping gears, food and drinking water, and fill up a Declaration Form for submission to the Wildlife Office. Your expedition starts once you get the approval from the Ranger.
Embark by boat to Kuala Keniam (1.5hr) and from there trekking to Kepayang Cave (8.6km). Setup sleeping based, shower, cook and dinner. In the morning, trekking to Kuala Terenggan (8km) then embark by boat to Orang Asli village. Shower and prepare for dinner. Overnight in wooden hut at the village. In the morning, after breakfast, see how Orang Asli making fire and use blow pipe for hunting. Then depart to Kuala Tahan.
To check the key locations – click here
|9.30 am||- Assemble at Site Office in Kuala Tahan.
- Note: Please bring along your Hiking/Trekking Bag (size 45L and above).
- Meet Nature Guide
- Food & drinking water distributions
- Collect your packed lunch
- Fill in a Declaration Form (everything you bring to the jungle)
- Inspection by Ranjer at Perhilitan/Wildlife Office
- Boat ride to Kuala Sg. Keniam (1.5 hours)
- Optional – Canopy Walkway (ticket at your own cost = RM5.00 per person)
- Trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8.6KM) – 5 to 6 hours.
- Packed lunch en-route.
|6.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival at cave, set up sleeping based, shower at a small river.
- Collect wood for camp fire at night and cook with Nature Guide
- Candle light dinner
- Chit chat and zzzzzzzzz.....
|7.30 am||-Jungle Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Trekking to Kuala Trenggan (8KM) – 4 hours
- Quick lunch en-route (instant noodle)
- Boat ride to Orang Asli Village
|4.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival at Orang Asli Village
- Stay in a hut or set-up camp site (for big group)
- Prepare for Dinner
|7.30 am||- Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Demonstration (making fire and blowpipe)
- Boat ride back to Kuala Tahan
|11.30 am||- Finish tour|