Package Price: RM 350.00 + 6% GST per person
Minimum pax: 4 Adults
Compulsory for each person to have: Hiking/Trekking Bag (45L & above)
Meet your nature guide at our check-in counter in Kuala Tahan. Collect your camping gears, food and drinking water, and fill up a Declaration Form for submission to the Wildlife Office. Your expedition starts once you get the approval from the Ranger.
Embark by boat to Kuala Keniam (1.5hr) and from there trekking to Kepayang Cave (8.6km). Setup sleeping based, shower, cook, dinner and overnight in the cave. In the morning, trekking to Kuala Terenggan (8km). Embark by boat to Orang Asli village for a visit, then continue to Kuala Tahan. From Kuala Tahan, trekking to Chegar Anjing or Tabing Hide (3.1km). Dinner, observe the animal and overnight in the hide. In the morning trekking back to Kuala Tahan.
To check the key locations – click here
|9.30 am||- Meeting point at TMTT office, Kuala Tahan.
- Meet Nature Guide.
- Food & water distributions.
- Collect your packed lunch.
- Fill in a Declaration Form (anything that you bring into the jungle).
- Checking at Wildlife Office.
- Boat ride to Kuala Sg Keniam (1.5 hours).
- Optional – Canopy Walkway (at your own cost = RM5.00 per person).
- Trekking to Kepayang Besar Cave (8.6 km / 5 hours).
- Stop for lunch (packed).
|6.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival at Kepayang Besar Cave, set up sleeping based.
- Collect wood for camp fire at night and cook with Nature Guide.
- Overnite in the Cave.
|7.30 am||- Prepare breakfast.|
|8.30 am||- Trekking to Kuala Trenggan (8.2 km / 5 to 6 hours).
- Quick lunch – instant noodle.
|3.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival Kuala Trenggan.
- Boat ride to Visit Orang Asli Village.
- Boat ride to Kuala Tahan Jetty.
|4.00 pm||- Trekking 3.1 km to Chegar Anjing and/or Tabing Hide (subject to number of people).
- Prepare for dinner.
- Overnite in the Hide for animal observation.
|8.30 am||- Prepare breakfast.|
|11.00 am||- Trekking back to Kuala Tahan|
|1.00 pm||- Estimated time arrival Kuala Tahan.
- Finish tour.