Package price: RM 450.00 + 6% GST per person
Minimum pax: 4 Adults
Compulsory for each person to have: Hiking/Trekking Bag (45L & above)
Meet your nature guide at our check-in counter in Kuala Tahan. Collect your camping gears, food and drinking water, and fill up a Declaration Form for submission to the Wildlife Office. Your expedition starts once you get the approval from the Ranger.
Embark by boat to Kuala Terenggan (1hr) and from there trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8km). Setup sleeping based, shower, cook and dinner. In the morning, trekking to Kuala Keniam (8.6km) then embark by boat to Kampung Pagi (local village). From there, embark by 4WD (30min) to the trailhead, then continue with trekking (1hr30min) to Layang-Layang Waterfall. In the morning, trekking to the trailhead and embark by 4WD to Kuala Tahan.
To check the key locations – click here
|9.30 am||- Assembly at TMTT Office in Kuala Tahan
- Meet our Nature Guide
- Food & drinking water distributions
- Collect packed lunch
- Fill in Declaration Form (anything you bring into the jungle)
- Checking at Wildlife/Perhilitan Office (Ranger)
- Boat ride to Kuala Trenggan (1 hour)
- Optional – Canopy Walkway (ticket at your own Cost RM 5.00 per person)
- Trekking to Gua Kepayang Besar (8KM) – 4 hours
- Have lunch (packed) en-route.
|6.00 pm||- Arrive at cave, set up sleeping based
- Collect wood for camp fire at night and cook with guide
- Candle light dinner
- Chit chat and zzzzzzzzz.....
|7.30 am||- Jungle Breakfast|
|9.00 am||- Trekking to Kuala Keniam (8.6KM) – 5 hours
- Boat ride to Kampung Pagi (local village)
|1.00 pm||Lunch (local food)|
|2.00 pm||- 4WD transfer (30 min) + trekking (1½ hour) to Layang-layang Waterfall...swimming time...
- Setup tent
- Prepare for dinner
|7.30 am||- Breakfast|
|9.00 am||Trekking back (1½ hour) + 4WD transfer (1 hour) back to Kuala Tahan
|11.30 am||Finish tour|