|Description||KINABALU PARK WITH RUMAH TERBALIK & DESA COW FARM|
|Region||EX-Kota Kinabalu / Kundasang & Ranau|
|Pick Up Point||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City|
|Pick Up Time||07:45 Hrs|
|Drop Off Point||Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City|
|Drop Off Time||18:00 Hrs|
Poring Ranau in a nut-shell is a natural complex offering a small slice of jungles, suspended canopy walks, hot springs and Butterfly parks. And Kinabalu Park, a living breathing museum of natural wonders, including botanical gardens and breezy nature trails. So, get ready for a day of adventure and a night spent nestled in nature’s luxurious lap!
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- Child rate applies for children between 2 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 2 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. OutSkirt Charges Applicable for Hotels Outside of Kota Kinabalu City Area & One Borneo Area.
|Categories||Price Per Person (THIS MONTH'S PROMO)|
I have a Group of 2-3 Pax
I have a Group of 4 - 9 Pax
|Adult Traveller |
I have a group of 10 - 20 Pax
|Adult Traveller |
I have a group of 21 Pax & Above
|Please Enquire for Group Prices|
I am accompanying a group of Adults
- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House)
- 3D Museum (Optional)
- Nabalu Market
- Kinabalu National Park – Malaysia’s 1st UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Desa Cow Farm
- Meet at hotel lobby.
- Take a scenic half hour drive through the countryside to the weird and wondrous Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House). Your world will be turned upside down as you enter this unique attraction. You will be accompanied by a guide, that will explain to you’re the cultural elements within the house.
- Thereafter, proceed to Kinabalu Park. Journey will take approximately one and a half hours passing by villages and paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker range. Along the way, make a brief stop at Nabalu. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- On arrival at Kinabalu Park, you will notice the change in air temperature. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden. If the day is clear, you may even spot a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain between the New Guinea and Himalaya. Kinabalu Park boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies.
- After the walk, depart for lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, depart for Desa Cow Farm, also known as “The Little New Zealand”!
- When the roads grow narrow and the landscape gives you rear view mirror licks of fresh green sceneries, you have reached the Desa Cattle Farm—A 199hectar stretch of pristine farmland on the foothills of Mt.Kinabalu.
- Cattle graze the green pastures of to provide nearly one million liters of mountain-fresh creamery annually, all while travelers both near and far enjoy the outrageously scenic view that plays backdrop for the daily milking that goes on. You can get close to the cattle, bottle feed the calfs and have a go at some fresh milk yogurt produce straight off the farm.
- After a relaxing afternoon, bid the cows goodbye as you take the journey back to your respective hotel.
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Meals : Drinking Water, 01 Lunch
Includes : Hotel Pick up/Drop off, All Land transportation (Seat-In Coach), All entrance Fees, Meals as stated in Itinerary, 01 English-speaking Guide, English speaking Support Team.
Excludes : Tipping (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned
Things You Should Know
- You may opt to enter the 3D Museum located beside Rumah Terbalik. Entrance fees are at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude of approximately 1500 meters above sea level. Thus, it can get cold.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Kinabalu Park With Rumah Terbalik & Desa Cow Farm
- Reviews (0)