This packages offers the best way for you to see nine (9) Kuala Lumpur top tourists attractions, in a day. Visit National Monument, Batik Factory, Batu Caves and many more.
Kuala Lumpur has grown from a small sleepy Chinese tin-mining village to a bustling metropolis of around 6.5 million (city-proper population of 1.8 million) in just 150 years. A cultural melting pot with some of the world’s cheapest 5-star hotels, cheap, great shopping, even better food and some of nature’s wonders in just an hour away.
Batu Caves is a 400 years olds limestone caves homes a Hindu Temple. The 272 steps lead to the main caves temple where the world’s tallest Lord Muruga Statue, 42.7m (130 feet high) is located. Batu Caves attracts a huge crowd during thaipusam, an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga. The festival is celebrated in January or February, every year.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
- Subject to 6% Goods & Service Tax
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||280.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||150.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||120.00|
|8.30 am||Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur.
Visit Stop (15 - 20 minutes stop at each place)
- National Monument
- Kuala Lumpur Gallery
- Batu Caves
- Batik Factory
- Pewter Factory
- Chocolate Outlet
- Then Thou Chinese Temple
Photo Stop (5 - 10 minutes stop at each place)
- King Palace
- Merdeka Square
- Petronas Twin Tower
|3.00 pm||Drop off at your hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- Round-trip transportation from your Kuala Lumpur city hotel
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Kuala Lumpur City and Batu Caves Tour
- Reviews (1)