Cameron Highlands is the most popular high ground tourist destination in Malaysia. It is popular place for people to escape from high temperature of lower ground areas in Peninsular Malaysia. It homes the largest tea plantation in South East Asia and vegetable plantation in Malaysia.
This tour is suitable for traveler who has limited time to travel in this country. In this day tour, you will enjoy the tea plantation, tea factory, rose garden, strawberry farm, and butterfly park. This seat in coach tour start early in the morning. Get ready at your hotel lobby by 7.00 am and start your journey from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands. Explore the highlands, then return to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Estimated time arrival in Kuala Lumpur at 8.00 pm.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
|CATEGORIES||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Adult (1 pax)||600.00|
|Adult (2 pax and above)||350.00|
|Child (with minimum 2 adults)||200.00|
|7.00 am||Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands
|11.30 am||Estimated Time Arrival in Cameron Highlands|
|12.00 pm||Tea Plantation
(Lunch on your own)
|1.00 pm||Rose Garden
|2.30 pm||BOH Tea Plantation
BOH Tea Factory
|4.30 pm||Depart from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur|
|8.00 pm||Estimated Time Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- Park Entry Permit.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Transport by minivan or coach
- Insurance coverage
- Guide (Activities on your own)
BOH Tea Factory is closed on Monday
Pick up and drop off outside Kuala Lumpur City Centre (additional cost subject to distance from Kuala Lumpur city centre)
Cameron Highlands Day Tour (ex-KL)
- Reviews (0)