This rare tour is for those who are lucky enough to witness the magnificent of the world largest flower – Rafflesia. Beside Borneo and Sumetera, you can find this rare plant, in Cameron Highlands. There is no predictable blooming seasons. The flower can last only 6 days. Therefore you need luck for such amazing sight.
The rafflesia takes 6 to 9 months to bloom from bud (like human baby, isn’t it?). The flower normally has 5 petals but sometime up to 6 petals and usually open at night. They take 24 – 48 hours to fully extend. The best viewing time is from day 1 to 3. On 4th day, you can see that the flower turns darker and not that pretty. It’ll wither faster if the weather is bad or the flower is exposed under direct sunlight.
This package is perfect if you have limited time in Cameron Highlands. Beside seeing rafflesia, this include visiting Aborigine Village & seeing how they use blow pipe for hunting and trekking under the rainforest canopy for 2 – 3 hours to the rafflesia site.
How to make a booking?
- Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form and click the Submit button.
- You will receive our availability confirmation by email.
- We will send our sales quotation, once we received your confirmation to book.
- To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or cash transfer or cash deposit – learn more
Package Price – Year 2017
* CAMERON HIGHLANDS: Hotels/Resorts impose surcharge on selected dates throughout the year. To see the the surcharges timetable – click here.
|ACCOMMODATION||LOCATION||PRICE PER PERSON (MYR)|
|Hotel Rosa Passadena||Brinchang||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Inclusive breakfast only||172||165||162||103|
|Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands||Tanah Rata||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Deluxe Room - inclusive breakfast||249|
|Hotel De'La Ferns||Tanah Rata||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Deluxe (weekdays & weekends) - inclusive breakfast only||224||191||182|
|Deluxe (Peak) - inclusive breakfast only||310||275||257|
|Strawberry Park Resort||Tanah Rata||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child|
|Studio Room - inclusive breakfast||289|
|3.00 pm||Arrival in Cameron Highlands
Free & easy
|7.00 pm||Dinner (at your own expenses)
Free & easy
|8.45 am||Pick up at hotel lobby and start the Cameron Highlands Tour
Places to visit:-
Blow Pipe Hunting (demonstration)
Jungle Trekking (2-3 hrs) to discover the rafflesia, the world’s largest flower (no specific season, please check availability with us)
* Check out at 12.00pm (please make your own early check out arrangement)
|3.00 pm||Drop off at your hotel (subject to traffic conditions)
Continue journey to your next destination
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
- 1-night stay
- Activities as shown in itinerary
- 1 breakfast
- Meals which are not stated in sample itinerary
- Insurance coverage
2D1N Rafflesia Adventure (Ex- Cameron Highlands)
- Reviews (0)