Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR
The awareness of corporate social responsibility is continuously growing in Malaysia’s Corporates societies. They realize the idea of business enterprise having some responsibilities towards society beyond making profits for the shareholders.
Today, we can see in newspapers, magazines, journals, and electronic media, people are talking frequently about enterprises in CSR. The interests of CSR rise in business organizations worldwidely and Malaysian business communities are on the same trend.
Finding the right venue for a CSR project is the key to gain optimum impacts either to the environment, consumers, employees, communities or stakeholders – Taman Negara is one of the best places to implement your CSR project.
The common approach of CSR in Taman Negara is a corporate philanthropy. We have organized companies in giving donations and aid to local communities. Among the charity works have been carried out such are:-
- Basic necessities – giving foods, clothing etc to Orang Asli, Taman Negara. (Affin Bank, NOL, SapuraCrest, Sime Darby, UM )
- Building shelter – giving materials & construct shelter for Orang Asli, Taman Negara. (UM)
- Basic education – giving learning materials to Orang Asli kids. (Mattel)
- Improving mobility – giving boat engine to Orang Asli (Affin Bank)
- Rubbish free – house keeping works in Kuala Tahan (NOL)
- Go Green – planting herb trees (NOL)
- Ride to school – giving bicycles to students (looking for sponsors)
Among our clients have contributed to societies through CSR in Taman Negara such as University Malaya, Affin Bank Bhd, Sime Darby Group, Matel, NOL Financial Shared Services Center.
How to do it?
We design your CSR program as part of your itinerary in Taman Negara. You can incorporate your CSR activity either in your Teambuilding or Teambonding or outdoor activities program.
If you are interested to know more, please fill up the form below.